Hope Support Groups
Mondays 6:00 PM
First Baptist Bossier in the FBB Choir Room (west entrance of the building)
2810 East Texas St | Bossier City, LA
Support available for:
- Persons who have received a cancer diagnosis at some time in their life
- Family members & caregivers of persons with a cancer diagnosis.
- A network of caring volunteers helping make the treatment process easier.
- Volunteers are needed who enjoy showing the love of Christ in practical ways.
- Areas of service include lawn care, transportation, meals, childcare, housecleaning, & financial advising.
Sign up here.
God is at work in the midst of a cancer diagnosis. Watch these stories to fine hope.
Clyde Meyer’s Story.....
Hope Prayer Warriors!
Prayer works! Each week, prayer warriors update specific prayer requests and share these with a network of praying warriors.
If you or someone you love has been diagnosed with cancer, contact Debbie Miller to be added to the list. email@example.com
The needs of women facing breast cancer are unique. HopePink ministers to these unique needs. Click here to get practical help while facing breast cancer: www.rockmycure.com
Encouragement. Prayer. Understanding.
Partnering persons who have journeyed from a cancer diagnosis through treatment with persons recently receiving one.
For more information...
For more information on Hope Ministry email...
For more information on Hope Network email...