- Radically committed men serving Christ, family, church,
and the workplace.
- I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
- Through one to one discipleship, small group Bible Studies, prayer groups and fellowships, FBB's Men's Ministry is focused on exhorting and strengthening men to become spiritual leaders in their homes, workplace, and community.
- "...and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men who will be able to teach others also."
2 Timothy 2:2
- We seek to provide ways for men to develop their spiritual gifts and give them opportunities to bring lost friends to Christ through a variety of fellowships, Bible studies, ministry teams, conferences, Faith in Action events and mission trips.
- When men begin honoring God with their hearts and lives surrendered to the Lord, families are changed. And when families are changed, the values and beliefs a father lives daily become a priceless legacy.