We are so excited to see you!
As we begin to reopen for Sunday services, things will look a bit different than normal for a while. Like any big change, we know everything goes a lot more smoothly when we all know what to expect:
Governor Edwards has stated the new mask requirement will not be enforced in churches. While masks are not required, they are strongly encouraged, especially for those who are above 65 years of age, or have pre-existing conditions. Our First Impressions Team will have single-use disposable masks available at the entrances of our Worship Center for anyone who wishes to wear one during service, and does not have one. Our First Impressions team members will be wearing them for the time being.
- Worship begins at 10:45 am
- Connect Groups will not meet on campus until August 9.
We are excited about providing childcare for you and ministering to your children, Birth through Preschool.
The health of your children and our volunteers is important to us, so in an effort to protect them, we are taking the following precautions:
- Volunteers will be wearing masks or face coverings
- Volunteers will be screened and their temperatures taken
- All children and parents will be screened as well and will be checked for fever using a no-touch thermometer
- Although masks are encouraged, they are not required
- We will have masks available for those who want one
Prior to Sunday services our building will be sprayed down with a CDC-approved disinfectant. We will also have additional hand sanitizer stationed throughout our campus. We ask that everyone practice safe social distancing to the best of their abilities.
For the time being, we will be seating every other row. Rows have been marked accordingly. We ask that family units sit together, and allow 2 seats between family units.
Ardis Coffee will be open and serving coffee. There will be no self-serve coffee stations during this time.